Data (personal identification information, email address, phone number) is collected and processed for the purpose of managing your stay and experience with us (including booking, monitoring, payment, satisfaction assessment, information).
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, write a message or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
All information, either data, databases, procedures or documents that both parties share in any format or medium will be treated by us with absolute confidentiality and will not send, assign them to any other party or use them for any other purposes. The confidentiality clause will remain in force indefinitely after the service or tour is terminated.The data is stored by our website provider in India “fiveonline.com”.
For use for commercial prospecting purposes, we ask for your consent in accordance with the rules of the GDPR.
Our Company securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
Our Company will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
Privacy policies of other websites
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this link: www.freewalkingtoursbordeaux.com