Free tour Modern to Medieval Bordeaux
BOOK NOW THIS MEDIEVAL AND MODERN BORDEAUX FREE TOUR
OVERVIEW: Free tour of Medieval and Modern Bordeaux
Be ready to enjoy two hours of discovering Medieval and Modern Bordeaux. With our free walking tour you will get to appreciate in detail the perfect combination of both worlds that the city entails.
- This free tour goes beyond the city center classic tour. You will be amazed to know how Bordeaux has evolved over 1000 years and still continues to amaze us.
- Listen to the stories of Medieval dark times, the foundation of religions, the merciless punishment, the medieval lifestyle and some of the most strange treatment of the uneducated doctors at the time. Discover the Modernisation of Bordeaux high raised buildings, the modern museum and the botanical garden of Bordeaux among many more interesting places.
- Discover the medieval and modern side of Bordeaux with us
- We start the tour in the old Saint Michel Neighbourhood : learn the secret of the basilica Saint Michel, the foundation of religion, medieval lifestyle and uneducated doctor treatments. We will then cross from the right to the left bank of the Garonne river and discover the newly built Bastide
- Neighbourhood: learn about the strategy of Modernisation in Bordeaux, the famous Darwin EcoSystem, its modern museums and buildings, the new botanical garden and many more interesting places.
- All of it, only on this Medieval and Modern Bordeaux Tour
- Join our free tour and enjoy Bordeaux in an unusual way!
Discover the Best rated Bordeaux tours: Lowest price + 10% OFF
Promo code: WELCOME
By taking our Ecological tours in Bordeaux you are supporting local sustainable business and giving a purpose to your travels. Happy Eco friendly Travels!
VIDEO REVIEW OF OUR CLIENTS
Details you need to know about this Free Tour
Este tour se lleva a cabo en INGLÉS, para español, haga clic aquí.
- This is a Free Tour: You decide the donation you will give to the guide for this experience. An average tip for this tour is 12€ per person.
- Our Free Tour is designed for individuals and small groups. We cannot accept groups of more than 6 people (also not with separate reservations). This is a company policy in order to provide an excellent experience for all our clients. If you are a bigger group, please contact us or book directly our Private: Best of Bordeaux Walking Tour.
- If there are less than 4 reservations we will have to cancel the tour – sorry!
- If you cannot book a specific date or time (probably because there are no more spots available), please write us a message or take our Private: Best of Bordeaux Walking Tour