SMALL GROUP: WALKING TOUR OF SAINT EMILION+TASTING IN CAVE
Discount of 10%
GROUP TOUR: WALKING TOUR OF SAINT EMILION + TASTING IN CAVE
DISCOVER THE PICTURESQUE MEDIEVAL VILLAGE OF SAINT EMILION ON THIS GROUP TOUR. DID YOU SAY WINE? SAINT EMILION HAS SOOOOOO MUCH MORE TO OFFER: A HERMITE THAT CHANGES BREAD TO WOOD, THE ORIGIN OF THE FAMOUS MACARON, MONOLITHIC CHURCH ETC, CAP OFF WITH A WINE TASTING IN 200 YEARS OLD CAVE
- Did you know that the first citizen of Saint Emilion was Ausonius, now one of the most prestigious wine château known as Château Ausone?
- Hear the miracle story of the hermit Emilion who gave the village its name in the 8th century,
- Learn the history of the biggest Monolithic church in Europe,
- Walk on the cobble streets of Saint Emilion while enjoying the stories of 100 years war between France & England,
- Hear the stories of the prestigious châteaux owners who rebelled during the French Revolution,Discover the local, traditional food and wine history of Saint Emilion with the recommendations of the best restaurants in Saint Emilion,
- Cap of with a wine tasting in a cave dates back to 200 years old
- And much more!
What do our clients think of our Saint Emilion Wine Tour?
- Bring Walking Shoes
- Unfortunately Strollers & wheelchair access is limited (stairs, cobblestones)
- Starting Point: 1 Rue Guadet, 33330 Saint-Émilion; Mini square next to ATM from Banque Populaire
- End Point: 5 min walking from Starting Point
- Time: Please choose your time.
- Duration: 2 hours
- How to get to Saint Emilion from Bordeaux?Arrival by Train: The train ride from St Jean Train Station in Bordeaux to St Emilion Train station is 35 min to 55 minutes. Arrive at least 20 min before the tour starts, as it takes 15 min walking to reach starting point from the station.By Bus: TransGironde runs regularly in summer, Bus Nr 302 starts at Place Quinconces in the City Center of Bordeaux.By Car: Arrive early to search parking, all parking in and around St Emilion is paid.Please plan enough time for travel and parking to reach the meeting point on time for the tour start.Please inform us for any changes or delay.
Ready for the best Saint Emilion Walking Tour?
Rue Guadet 1, 33330 Saint-Émilion
Add a Château Visit and Tasting 10 minutes walking from the village Saint Emilion to your tour!
Tour and Tasting will last 1 hour and will be done after the Walking Tour.
Children will receive juice and cheese.
NOTE: Visit and Tasting depends on the availability of the Château and need to be confirmed after booking.