BORDEAUX WINE TOUR: HISTORY AND WINE & CHEESE TASTING
Know all about Bordeaux Wine History and taste some of the best wine and cheese in the region together with our Sommelier
Discount of 10%
BOOK NOW: GET 10%OFF ON THIS TOUR
OVERVIEW: BORDEAUX WINE TOUR
Nice & enjoyable Bordeaux Wine Tour to explore the charming (wine) neighbourhood of Chartrons with our in-house sommelier and a professional Wine & Cheese tasting.
This Bordeaux Wine tour is designed by our Sommelier. He will take you on a stroll through the UNESCO wine merchant streets, many of which are surrounded by 300 years old buildings. We will walk for almost 1 hour to discover the neighbourhood of the Chartrons while learning about:
- The different grape varieties in Bordeaux,
- The important wine regions in Bordeaux
- The oldest and the most famous 1855 classification,
- How to read a wine label like a professional,
- How to remember the important names of the Chateaux (wine estate) in Bordeaux
- See the World largest wine exposition Museum
- Learn the history of Thomas Jefferson in Bordeaux
- A nice and pleasant walk with a wine expert & Friendly guide
- See the hidden historical monuments of the district and much more!
- Ending the tour with professional Wine Tasting of 4 Organic Wines paired with an assorted cheese platter in a nice wine bar.
At the end of the tour we will put all the theoretical knowledge into practical “learning by tasting”.
Our Bordeaux Wine tour starts at 13H30 PM from Tuesday to Saturday.
Discover the Best rated Bordeaux tours: Lowest price + 10%OFF
By taking our Ecological tours in Bordeaux you are supporting local sustainable business and giving a purpose to your travels. Happy Eco friendly Travels!
Review of our clients: Bordeaux Wine Tour
From Tuesdays to Saturdays.
- Meeting point – , Close to Tram Stop B Chartrons
- Ending Point – Wine bar in Chartrons
- Starting Time – 13H30
- This tour is a small group tour of maximum 15 participants.
24 hours before the tour start 100% refund after 24 hours no refund.